Yoga Instructor Jobs. The City of Calgary is looking for a Level 1 or 2 On-Call Yoga or Pilates Instructor at this time. This program gives people who want to teach yoga or Pilates in the city’s leisure centers the chance to do so in a flexible way.
To be considered for the job of Yoga or Pilates Instructor, candidates must have a current Level 1 or Level 2 certification for teaching yoga or Pilates. The City of Calgary looks for people with a strong interest in health and fitness, good communication skills, and the ability to make a class setting that is positive and welcoming to everyone.
Those who want to apply for the job should send in their application before the deadline
Yoga Instructor Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for jobs in Cities and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of City of Calgary. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
Recreation and Social Programs
|Job Type||Jobs by Cities|
|Recruitment Type||On-Call Positions|
|Post Name||Yoga or Pilates Instructor, Level 1 or 2, On-Call|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$30.00 – 46.00 per hour|
|Job Type||Full-time, On-Call Positions|
Yoga Instructor Jobs Salary
Yoga and Pilates teachers can get competitive hourly rates from the City of Calgary, which range from $30 to $40 for Level 1 instructors and from $36 to $46 for Level 2 instructors.
Who can apply:
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- A Yoga Alliance-recognized Yoga Certificate with at least 200 hours of yoga training OR a Basic Mat Pilates Certificate with at least 20 hours of teaching experience.
- Yoga leading and teaching experience in the past.
- To be a Level 2 Yoga Instructor, you need to have a lot of guidance and teaching skills in the area of discipline.
- Shown that they can figure out what participants need and make changes as needed.
- Strong communication skills and a track record of taking the lead, planning, and staying organized.
- Good sense when it comes to safety standards and customer service skills.
How to apply:
- Check the job posting for all relevant information.
- Verify your Level 1 or Level 2 yoga or Pilates certification.
- Highlight your yoga or Pilates instructor certification and experience on your resume.
- Write a cover letter about your interest in the job and health and fitness.
- Apply via Calgary’s official website.
- Go to Calgary’s “Careers” or “Job Opportunities” page.
- Find the Yoga or Pilates Instructor posting.
- Access the online application form by clicking “Apply Now” or similar.
- Update the application form.
- Provide contact, certification, and experience information.
- Submit your résumé and cover letter.
- Double-check your application for accuracy and completeness.