Warden Jobs. Correctional Service Canada (CSC) is looking for a highly skilled Warden to run their operations in the Quebec Region. As a Warden, your job will be to oversee and manage the running of a correctional centre, making sure it is safe and runs well. This job is a great chance for someone with a lot of experience and strong leadership and management skills to help inmates in the Quebec Region get better and stay safe.
For the Warden programme, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in criminology, criminal justice, or a related area. It is important to have a lot of management experience in a prison or a similar setting. The right person will have strong leadership skills, the ability to make good decisions, and a strong desire to create a safe and rehabilitative setting for both staff and inmates.
Warden Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Correctional Service Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Correctional Service Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Job Location||Donnacona (Québec), Port-Cartier (Québec)|
|Salary||$147,822 to $173,888|
Warden Jobs Salary
At Correctional Service Canada, the pay range for a Warden is from $147,822 to $173,888 per year.
Who can apply:
- acceptable mix of training, schooling, and/or experience.
- A lot of experience at the senior management level handling operations, programmes, or services in a correctional facility or in the community, as well as setting up or putting in place operational policies and procedures.
- A lot of experience managing both people and money.
- Knowledge of how to handle problems with employees.
- Have experience dealing with disagreement, such as rudeness and harassment at work.
- Experience at the top management level is important because of how deep, wide, complicated, and long it is. In their applications, candidates should give clear and detailed examples that show proof of their responsibilities and deliverables.
- In the context of this opportunity, having delegated power over human and financial resources for two (2) full fiscal years in the last four (4) years is what is meant by “significant experience in managing human and financial resources.”
How to apply:
- Visit the webpage for the CSC.
- Go to the “Job Openings” or “Career Opportunities” area.
- Find the job ad for the Quebec Region’s Warden programme.
- Read the job description to find out what the duties are and what skills are needed.
- To get to the application form, click the “Apply Now” or “Submit Application” button.
- Fill out the application form correctly in all of the required fields.
- Make a resume that shows off your related education and your long history of working in correctional management.
- Include a cover letter if you want to show how interested you are in the job and how committed you are to helping prisoners get better and keeping the centre safe.
- Your resume and cover letter should be attached to the application form.
- Check your application again to make sure it is full and correct.