Administrative Jobs : Correctional Service Canada has published a Notification for the recruitment of Administrative Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 22 March 2024.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Correctional Service Canada Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Correctional Service Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Correctional Service Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Administrative Positions|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Drumheller (Alberta), Edmonton (Alberta), Innisfail (Alberta), Abbotsford (British Columbia), Mission (British Columbia), Stony Mountain (Manitoba), Dorchester (New Brunswick), Moncton (New Brunswick), Springhill (Nova Scotia), Campbellford (Ontario), Gravenhurst (Ontario), Kingston (Ontario), Ottawa (Ontario), Cowansville (Québec), Drummondville (Québec), La Macaza (Québec), Laval (Québec), Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines (Québec), Prince Albert (Saskatchewan), Saskatoon (Saskatchewan)|
|Salary||$54,878 to $61,379|
|Last date for submission of application||22 March 2024|
Candidates who are going to fill the Administrative Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Administrative opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Correctional Service Canada Administrative entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Correctional Service Canada Administrative jobs Qualification details below.
- Certificate, diploma or degree of at least one year duration from a recognized post secondary educational program in a speciality relevant to administrative services or other similar area.
- Successful completion of at least two years of post-secondary program with specialization in accounting, finance, business administration, commerce or economics.
- Experience working in an administrative capacity for a Federal Government department
- Experience in using financial systems (for example IFMMS – Integrated Financial and Materiel Management System, SAP, I-Procurement)
- Experience in preparing cost estimates for complex orders or projects
- Experience in managing a Bring Forward (BF) system for tracking and meeting deadlines
- Experience in administrative functions related to Human Resources
- Experience in administrative functions related to contracting
- Experience in administrative functions related to ordering, invoicing and/or paying invoices
- Experience in administrative functions related to inventory management
- Experience in client service related to sales
- Experience in administrative responsibilities related to creating and editing webpage content using tools such as WordPress
- Experience working in a revolving fund environment
- Experience providing financial policy interpretation
Bilingual imp. BBB/BBB
Bilingual imp. CBC/CBC
Read : IT Jobs at Parks Canada
CRA Administrative Jobs Salary
- $54,878 to $61,379
Who Can Apply
- Persons residing in Canada, and Canadian citizens and Permanent residents abroad.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification