Valuation Analyst Jobs. Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) is looking for a skilled Valuation Analyst to join their team. As a Valuation Analyst, you will be in charge of figuring out how much different assets and buildings are worth. This job is a great chance for people with a strong background in valuation and appraisal to help the government manage its assets in an efficient and effective way.
For the Valuation Analyst job, candidates should have a degree or diploma in an area related to real estate valuation, such as economics, finance, or real estate appraisal. A plus would be a professional title like AACI (Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute). It is very helpful to have knowledge with property valuation, market analysis, and appraisal methods. The right person will have strong analytical skills, pay close attention to details, and know how to use valuation apps and tools well.
Valuation Analyst Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Public Services and Procurement Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Public Services and Procurement Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Reference Number|| |
|Post Name||Valuation Analyst|
|Job Location||Halifax (Nova Scotia)|
$74,487 to $84,282
Valuation Analyst Jobs Salary
Valuation Analysts at PSPC can make anywhere from $74,487 to $84,282 per year.
Who can apply:
- A degree from a respected college or university with a specialization in economics, sociology, or statistics is required.
- All applicants must have a degree. The courses for the specialization must be acceptable and can be from a recognized college or university, but they don’t have to be part of a degree program in the necessary specialization. You can also get the specialization by having an acceptable mix of schooling, training, and/or experience.
- You must be ready to show the original or a copy that has been checked by an official.
- A lot of recent and important knowledge in analyzing finances.
- Experience working as part of a group.
- important will be judged based on how much, how hard, and how different the work was.
- Recent means that something happened in the last five years.
How to apply:
- Visit the page for the PSPC.
- Go to the “Job Openings” or “Career Opportunities” area.
- Find the Valuation Analyst training job posting.
- Read the job description to find out what the duties are and what skills are needed.
- To get to the application form, click the “Apply Now” or “Submit Application” button.
- Fill out the application form correctly in all of the required fields.
- Make a resume that shows off your related education and experience in valuing property.
- Include a cover letter if you want to. Say how much you want the job and how committed you are to giving accurate and reliable values.
- Your resume and cover letter should be attached to the application form.
- Check your application again to make sure it is full and correct.
- Send in your application before last date.