TTC Vehicle Inspector Jobs. The Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) is looking for knowledgeable people to join its Vehicle Inspector program. As a Vehicle Inspector, you will play a very important part in making sure that TTC vehicles are safe and reliable.
This job gives you a chance to help make sure that Toronto’s public transportation runs smoothly and safely. Consider applying for this important job if you have experience inspecting vehicles, good technical skills, and a strong desire to make sure customer safety.
TTC Vehicle Inspector Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for jobs in Cities and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Toronto Transit Commission. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
Toronto Transit Commission
|Job Type||Jobs by Cities|
|Post Name||Vehicle Inspector|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$91,644.80 – $114,566.40|
|Job Type||Full time, Permanent|
TTC Vehicle Inspector Jobs Salary
The Toronto Transit Commission will offer those who are chosen for the Vehicle Inspector job a competitive salary that ranges from $91,644.80 to $114,566.40 per year. The salary will be based on qualifications and experience, taking into account the skills needed to keep TTC cars in good shape and make sure they meet the highest standards.
Who can apply:
- It would also be fine to have a post-secondary diploma in mechanical engineering technology and several years of relevant work experience, such as in an automotive manufacturing or heavy automotive repair environment, as well as relevant work in an engineering environment.
- A post-secondary diploma in mechanical engineering technology and several years of relevant experience in automotive manufacturing, heavy automotive repair, and engineering are also acceptable.
- O.A.C.E.T.T. Engineering Technologist and Truck & Coach Technician Certificates are desired.
- Automotive and heavy vehicle design and CAD expertise are valuable.
How to apply:
- Visit The Toronto Transit Commission’s (TTC) official page.
- Go to the “Job Opportunities” or “Careers” area.
- Find the job ad for the role of Vehicle Inspector.
- Read the job description and skills carefully to make sure you meet them.
- Make a detailed resume that shows your experience inspecting vehicles, your technical skills that are relevant, and any certifications you have that are related to vehicle repair or inspection.
- Fill out any online applications or surveys that you need to.
- Send in your application before last date.