Translator Jobs. Public Services and Procurement Canada is looking for skilled Translators to join their team. As translators who specialise in translating from English to French, you will play a key part in making sure that communication between the English and French languages for government projects is accurate and effective. This job is a great chance for people who love languages and have strong language skills to help the government with services and communications. The deadline for applications is 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on November 30, 2023.
For the Translator job, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in translation, linguistics, or a related area. It is important to be fluent in both English and French. It would be helpful to have experience translating, especially in a government or public setting. The person who gets the job will have a strong grasp of both languages’ grammar, syntax, and idiomatic phrases.
Translator Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Public Services and Procurement Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Public Services and Procurement Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Reference Number|| |
|Post Name||Translators, English to French|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Various locations|
$70,523 to $93,150
|Last date for submission of application||30 November 2023|
Translator Jobs Salary
At Public Services and Procurement Canada, the pay range for an English-to-French translator is from $70,523 to $93,150 per year.
Who can apply:
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in translating from English to French from an accredited college or university.
- Five years of full-time experience as an independent English-to-French translator in a fast-paced operational setting.
How to apply:
- Go to the page for Public Services and Procurement Canada.
- Go to the “Job Openings” or “Career Opportunities” area.
- Find the job ad for the English-to-French translator programme.
- Read the job description to find out what the duties are and what skills are needed.
- To get to the application form, click on the “Apply Now” or “Submit Application” link.
- Fill out the application form correctly in all of the required fields.
- Make a resume that shows off your language skills, experience translating, and ability to speak both English and French.
- You can send a cover letter if you want to show that you want the job and are committed to accurate and effective translation.
- Your resume and cover letter should be attached to the application form.
- Check your application again to make sure it is full and correct.