Translator Jobs. The Bank of Canada wants a hard-working person to join their team as a Translator. As a Translator, one of your most important jobs will be to translate and explain financial and economic information so that people within the company can talk to each other effectively. This chance is for you if you have good language skills, pay close attention to details, and want to make sure communication is clear and accurate.
Building on the values that have always guided us—excellence, honesty, and respect—we try to be forward-looking and creative, to welcome people with different ideas and skills, and to gain trust by keeping our promises and being clear about what our policies and actions are meant to do.
Find out more about why we are named every year as one of Canada’s best employers, including our defined-benefit pension plan, benefits, and high flexibility for work-life balance: The Bank of Canada has jobs here.
You also show the Bank’s core skills in the things you do and how you talk to people every day. the following:
- You treat your coworkers with respect and help them when they need it.
- You build good working relationships to make the workplace a good place to be.
- You actively listen to and respect the ideas and opinions of others.
- You set priorities and take the steps needed to reach goals and finish projects.
- You use your curiosity and creativity to solve problems in new ways.
- You can adapt to a changing work environment.
Translator Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Bank of Canada After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Bank of Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Translator (from English to French)|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Ottawa (Downtown), ON, CA|
|Salary||$83,500 to $98,235|
Translator Jobs Salary
Candidates who do well will get a competitive salary between $83,500 and $98,235, depending on their skills and experience.
Who can apply:
- Work experience as a translator in a structured and fairly large translation services unit.
- Experience translating economic and financial documents.
- Strong knowledge of computer-assisted translation tools, especially LogiTerm.
- Certified Translator from English to French (Ordre des traducteurs, terminologues et interprètes agréés du Québec or Association of Translators and Interpreters of Ontario).
How to apply:
- Visit the Bank of Canada’s main website.
- Find the listing for the Translator program and look over the application information carefully.
- Follow the directions for the application to the letter.
- Fill out the application form, making sure to list all of your applicable language skills and qualifications.