Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) has announced recruitment notification for 40 Transit Special Constable jobs. the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Transit Special Constable Jobs through online mode.
Before going to apply for Transit Special Constable jobs the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria.
Furthermore, to know more information about Toronto Transit Commission Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the TTC Transit Special Constable jobs are given below.
Transit Special Constable Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for jobs in Cities and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Toronto Transit Commission. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
Toronto Transit Commission
|Jobs by Cities
|Transit Special Constable
|Up to 40
|$36.82 – $46.02
|Full time, Permanent
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for TTC Transit Special Constable job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Toronto Transit Commission Transit Special Constable entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Toronto Transit Commission job Qualification details below
- Successful completion of Grade 12 or its recognized equivalent
- Several years of directly related experience in customer service/hospitality, healthcare, or social services.
- Demonstrated experience dealing with diverse and vulnerable communities.
- Comprehensive knowledge of law enforcement and security operations.
- Strong situational assessment, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, including the ability to apply these skills in difficult, challenging, and dangerous situations.
- Solid administrative and organizational skills to prioritize and complete planned and unplanned duties, including investigations, patrol, enforcement activities, incident and emergency response, and other assignments.
- Must pass the TTC Special Constable selection recruitment process and established training standards.
- Must pass annual re-qualification training and established background investigations as required.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain Special Constable status in accordance with any established Agreement.
- Possess a valid, non-probationary Province of Ontario class G driver’s licence or an equivalent licence from another Canadian Province or Territory.
- Must have or rapidly acquire a comprehensive knowledge of the Ontario Human Rights Code and Related Orders, including disability accommodation and accessibility requirements pertaining to passengers and employees.
- Demonstrated ability to de-escalate situations of a contentious nature.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong and effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills; and the ability to be diplomatic, tactful, patient, and courteous while providing a high level of customer service.
- Strong situational assessment, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of computers, applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, databases, etc.).
To apply for the TTC Transit Special Constable job, the candidates will get the following salary. Check the salary details below
- $36.82 – $46.02
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.