Train Conductor Jobs Thunder Bay. Are you ready for an interesting new job with CPKC as a Train Conductor? They are thrilled to give you the chance to make $85,000 in your first year as a trained conductor. Join them and you’ll be an important part of the train business.
Canadian Pacific and Kansas City Southern are now CPKC. As the sole North American railway, we’re moving fast! Our strong foundations and traditions allow CPKC to move important goods over our 20,000-mile network to support economic growth in Canada, the U.S., and Mexico. Experience history as we connect a continent and generate amazing employment opportunities across our new global network. Discover the CPKC advantage, purpose, and culture at cpkcr.com.
Train Conductor Jobs Thunder Bay Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Canadian Pacific Railway job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Canadian Pacific Railway. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Canadian Pacific Railway|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Train Conductor|
|Job Location||Thunder Bay, Ontario|
Train Conductor Jobs Thunder Bay Salary
Earn $85,000 in your first year working as a qualified conductor.
THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
- This is a great chance to join CPKC at an entry-level job, which doesn’t require any train experience.
- Conductors have one of the most interesting and difficult jobs that North Americans can do.
- If you’re ready to put in an honest, hard day’s work every day, you’ll be able to do anything you want. Join our team of hardworking railroaders and work with us.
- As an operator, one of your jobs is to switch cars, start or stop trains in yards, or move cars between yards, sidings, or tracks. Conductors keep CPKC and the business of North America moving.
- This union job is a good place to start if you want to work as a Yard Foreperson, Locomotive Engineer, or in management.
Who can apply:
- High school diploma or a GED, which is like a high school graduation.
- Must have a driver’s license that is still current.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- You should be reachable 24 hours a day and get to the job spot within two hours of getting a call.
- The extra board decides when people work, even on weekends and holidays. This means that work plans are not always the same.
- Do up to 12 hours of work per shift. You may have to travel and be away from home for 24–48 hours at a time.
- Work outside no matter what the weather is like.
How to apply:
- Visit our page about jobs.
- Make a potential profile by giving information about yourself and how to reach you.
- Fill out the online application form, including information about your schooling, work experience, and qualifications.
- To be considered for this exciting chance, send your application and resume through the platform that is given.