Train Conductor Jobs Kenora. Do you want a job that pays well and gives you a lot of freedom? The Canadian Pacific and Kansas City Southern are excited to give qualified conductors the chance to make $85,000 in their first year. They are looking for motivated people to join their team and become an important part of the railroad business.
Canadian Pacific and Kansas City Southern are now CPKC. As the sole North American railway, we’re moving fast! CPKC transports important goods over our 20,000-mile network to boost economic growth in Canada, the U.S., and Mexico, building on their great legacy. Experience history as we connect a continent and generate amazing employment opportunities across our new global network. Discover the CPKC advantage, purpose, and culture at cpkcr.com.
CPKC is offering an entry-level employment with no prior railroad experience. Conductors have one of North America’s most unique and difficult occupations:
- With honest, hard work every day, you can achieve boundless potential and possibilities. Come join our dedicated railroaders.
- Conductors switch cars, make or split trains in yards, and move cars between yards, sidings, and tracks. Conductors drive CPKC and North America’s economy.
- Entry-level union jobs can lead to Yard Foreperson, Locomotive Engineer, or management careers.
Train Conductor Jobs Kenora Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Canadian Pacific Railway job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Canadian Pacific Railway. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Canadian Pacific Railway|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Train Conductor|
|Job Location||Kenora, Ontario|
Train Conductor Jobs Schreiber Salary
Earn $85,000 in your first year working as a qualified conductor.
Who can apply:
- High school diploma or a GED, which is like a high school graduation.
- Must have a driver’s license that is still current.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- You should be available 24 hours a day and get to the job spot within two hours of getting a call.
- The extra board decides when people work, even on weekends and holidays. This means that work plans are not always the same.
- Do up to 12 hours of work per shift. You may have to travel and be away from home for 24–48 hours at a time.
- Work outside no matter what the weather is like.
- walk a long way on old train tracks.
How to apply:
- Go to the Canadian Pacific and Kansas City Southern job pages.
- Make a potential profile by giving information about yourself and how to reach you.
- Fill out the online application form and list your qualifications, schooling, and work experience.
- To be considered for the Train Conductor program, send your application and resume through the site that is given.