Train Conductor Jobs Chapleau. Are you ready to start an exciting new job with CPKC in Chapleau, Ontario, as a Train Conductor? As a trained conductor, you could make $85,000 in your first year. They are thrilled to give you this chance. In this beautiful place, you can join them and become an important part of the railroad business.
Canadian Pacific and Kansas City Southern are now CPKC. As the sole North American railway, we’re moving fast! Our strong foundations and traditions allow CPKC to move important goods over our 20,000-mile network to support economic growth in Canada, the U.S., and Mexico. Experience history as we connect a continent and generate amazing employment opportunities across our new global network. Discover the CPKC advantage, purpose, and culture at cpkcr.com.
Train Conductor Jobs Chapleau Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Canadian Pacific Railway job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Canadian Pacific Railway. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Canadian Pacific Railway|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Train Conductor|
|Job Location||Chapleau, Ontario|
Train Conductor Jobs Chapleau Salary
Earn $85,000 in your first year working as a qualified conductor.
THE REASONING BEHIND THE POSITION:
This is a great chance to join CPKC at an entry-level job, which doesn’t require any train experience.
Conductors have one of the most interesting and difficult jobs that North Americans can do.
If you are willing to work hard and honestly every day, there is a lot of potential and chance for you. Join our team of hardworking railroaders and work with us.
Who can apply:
- High school diploma or a GED, which is like a high school graduation.
- Must have a driver’s license that is still current.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Valid Canadian passport that lets you enter and leave the US.
- You should be available 24 hours a day and get to the job spot within two hours of getting a call.
- The extra board decides when people work, even on weekends and holidays. This means that work plans are not always the same.
- Do up to 12 hours of work per shift. You may have to travel and be away from home for 24–48 hours at a time.
How to apply:
- Visit our page about jobs.
- Make a potential profile by giving information about yourself and how to reach you.
- Fill out the online application form, including information about your schooling, work experience, and qualifications.
- To be considered for this exciting chance, send your application and resume through the platform that is given.