Trades Jobs : Correctional Service Canada has published a Notification for the recruitment of Trades Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 6 January 2023.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Trades Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Correctional Service Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Correctional Service Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Edmonton (Alberta), Grande Cache (Alberta), Innisfail (Alberta), Maskwacis (Alberta), Stony Mountain (Manitoba), Duck Lake (Saskatchewan), Maple Creek (Saskatchewan), Prince Albert (Saskatchewan), Saskatoon (Saskatchewan)|
|Salary||Rates of Pay for GL & HP Groups|
|Last date for submission of application||6 January 2023|
Correctional Service Canada has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022.
- Building Services Technicians (GL-MAM-09)
- Carpenters (GL-WOW-09)
- Electricians (GL-EIM-11)
- Shift Engineers (HP-04)
- Millwrights (GL-MAM-09)
- Plumbers (GL-PIP-09)
- Vehicle Mechanic (GL-VHE-09)
Candidates who are going to fill the Correctional Service Canada Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Trades opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest CSC Trades job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Correctional Service Canada Trades Careers Qualification details below.
A secondary school diploma or, employer approved alternative (a satisfactory score on the Public Service Commission test approved as an alternative to a secondary school diploma) or, an acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience. Trades Jobs
Occupational Certification and Experience
Position title: Electrician
Group and level: GL-EIM-11
• Possession of a valid Journeyman Electrician Certification (Provincial or Interprovincial)
• Experience in the installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical equipment, infrastructure and associated control systems in a manufacturing, industrial or institutional environment.
• Experience interpreting and applying safety precautions and practices associated with electrical work.
• Experience working with any of the following: Computer Maintenance Management Systems, Building Automation or Management Control Systems and Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC).
Position title: Millwright
Group and level: GL-MAM-09
• Possession of a valid Provincial Certificate of Trade Qualification or Inter-provincial standard (Red Seal) Endorsement as an Industrial Mechanic/ Millwright or related trade such as metal fabricator, sheet metal worker, welder, machinist and/or heavy duty equipment technician.
• Experience installing, operating and maintaining commercial or institutional equipment/machinery such as: Compressors; Walk-in coolers and freezers; and/or Metal working equipment, machinery, and tools.
• Experience interpreting construction plans, equipment schematics, specifications and maintenance manuals. Trades Jobs
Position title: Building Services Technician
Group and level: GL-MAM-09
• Completion of a Certificate or Diploma program, or apprenticeship accreditation program leading to qualification as a:
• Building Services Technician, or
• Building Systems Technician, or
• Facilities Technician, or
• Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Technician, or
• Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Technician, or
• An acceptable equivalent combination of relevant Building Trade, Technician, Technologist,
and/or stationary engineer qualifications.
• Experience in the operation, maintenance, and repair of Commercial and/or Institutional building systems such as: Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning (HVAC) systems, Boilers, Compressors; and/or Walk-in coolers and freezers,
• Experience operating a variety of specialized maintenance tools, and equipment, including test equipment required for the operation, maintenance, and repair of building systems and equipment. Trades Jobs
Position title: Plumber
Group and level: GL-PIP-09
• Possession of a valid Journeyperson Plumber Certification (Provincial or Interprovincial).
NOTE TO CANDIDATES: Some provinces also require possession of a valid Provincial or Interprovincial Gas Fitting Certificate in the province of employment. If you are not aware, check with the contact person named on the poster for the process.
• Experience in the installation, maintenance, and repair of water, sewage, plumbing and various piping systems and lines in a manufacturing, industrial or institutional environment.
• Experience interpreting and applying safety precautions and practices associated with plumbing work. Trades Jobs
Position title: Mechanic
Group and level: GL-VHE-09
• Possession of a valid Provincial Automotive Service Technician or Heavy Equipment Service Technician certification.
• *Significant experience as an automotive or heavy equipment mechanic or technician.
*Significant experience is defined as two years experience in the last five years.
• Experience interpreting and applying automotive or heavy equipment precautions and practices associated with mechanical work.
Position title: Carpenter
Group and level: GL-WOW-09
• Possession of a valid Journeyman Certification as a Carpenter or Joiner, issued by a Province or Territory of Canada or the Inter-Provincial Standard (Red Seal) Endorsement for Carpentry or Joinery.
• Experience interpreting schematics and building furniture or other products to meet client demands.
• Experience in the use of precision tools and instruments used in carpentry. Trades Jobs
Position title: Shift Engineer
Group and level: HP-04
• Qualified under the Boiler and Pressure Vessel regulations of the Province of employment for the operation of any boilers in the employer’s workplace that this position may be responsible for operating as a shift engineer. Minimum Power Engineer Certification requirement is fourth (4th) class, with a third (3rd) class or better required at some sites.
• Experience in operating high pressure steam or hot water or distribution power plants in a manufacturing, industrial or institutional environment.
• Experience in maintaining and troubleshooting a variety of problems with complex mechanical, electrical, control and monitoring systems.
Trades Jobs Language Requirements
Trades Jobs Salary
- Rates of Pay for GL & HP Groups
Who Can Apply
- Persons residing in Canada, and Canadian citizens and Permanent residents abroad.
- Preference will be given to veterans first and then to Canadian citizens and permanent residents, with the exception of a job located in Nunavut, where Nunavut Inuit will be appointed first.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification