Telecommunications Officer Jobs. The House of Commons is looking to hire an experienced Telecommunications Officer. One of your primary responsibilities as a Telecommunications Officer will be to oversee and provide assistance for the company’s internal communications systems.
In this role, you’ll have the chance to help improve the House of Commons’s communication systems. Consider applying for this pivotal position if you have experience in the field of telecommunications, excellent technical abilities, and a dedication to providing dependable communication services.
Telecommunications Officer Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of House of Commons. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||House of Commons|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Telecommunications Officer|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Ottawa (Ontario)|
|Salary||$61,479 and $77,790|
Telecommunications Officer Jobs Salary
The annual remuneration of the successful applicant to the Telecommunications Officer program at The House of Commons will be between $61,479 and $77,790. The offered salary will reflect the applicant’s skills and experience in the field of telecommunications.
Who can apply:
- Degree from a college or university in an area related to IT OR an acceptable mix of training and experience in telecommunications services.
- Recent and extensive experience offering customer-focused service to high-profile clients, such as Members of Parliament, Executives, and VIPs;
- Work experience in a fast-paced setting;
- Experience and/or proven ability to deal with technical issues; Experience and/or understanding of different telecommunications products and services.
- Experience with taking care of purchase orders and other buying tasks based on financial needs.
Experience putting together projects.
- Knowledge of how to handle and update databases on a regular basis.
How to apply:
- Visit The House of Commons’s main website.
- Go to the “Job Opportunities” or “Careers” area.
- Find the job ad for the role of Telecommunications Officer.
- Read the job description and skills carefully to make sure you meet them.
- Make a detailed resume that shows off your education in telecommunications or a related area, your experience managing communication systems, and any technical skills or certifications you have that are related to telecommunications.
- Fill out any online applications or surveys that you need to.
- Send in your application before last date.