Technical Specialist Jobs. The Canada Energy Regulator is taking applications for the position of Technical Specialist right now. In this job, you will use your specialised knowledge to help with legal processes.
Technical Specialist candidates should have energy regulation-related technical competence. This could involve engineering, environmental science, or similar fields. Strong analytical skills and expert counsel are necessary.
The Technical Specialist will be responsible to the Director of the Research and Innovation Team in the System Operations Business Unit for:
Lead and handle complex multi-disciplinary data projects to help different programme areas with compliance oversight related to Safety and Environment Oversight Core Responsibility.
Lead and direct the Operations Data Support Team, which includes consultants, to meet data and information technology goals for safety and environmental compliance oversight.
Be in charge of and help with keeping the Online Event Reporting System and Operations Regulatory Compliance Application up-to-date and making improvements to them.
Collect, study, and analyse complex data and information about how well oil and gas pipelines and facilities work in terms of safety and the environment.
Help the operations data support team learn the information and skills they need to finish tasks and projects, build strategic relationships inside and outside the company, and move up in technical roles.
Give top management and CER staff relevant and high-quality technical analysis and advice about safety and the environment at CER-regulated sites.
Make technical reports, briefings, and notes and give them to people.
Be in charge of reporting quarterly and annually on the Departmental Results Framework and help make changes to how well safety and the environment are doing.
Prepare a detailed CV highlighting your technical skills and related experience to apply. Visit the Canada Energy Regulator application portal and carefully follow the instructions to apply.
This is a great chance to contribute to energy regulation as a Canada Energy Regulator Technical Specialist. Consider applying before the deadline if you qualify.
Technical Specialist Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Canada Energy Regulator. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Canada Energy Regulator|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Reference Number|| |
|Post Name||Technical Specialist|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Calgary (Alberta)|
$109,692 to $133,457 (subject to revision)
Technical Specialist Jobs Salary
- This job pays between $109,692 and $133,457 per year.
Who can apply:
- A bachelor’s degree from a well-known university in engineering, computer science, natural sciences, or any other field related to the job.
- Experience leading and assisting complicated projects with teams from different fields. This includes being able to translate business needs into technology needs.
- Analysis and interpretation of data skills, including knowledge of relational systems and Structured Query Language
- Experience coaching staff to make sure that projects are carried out well and that professional goals are met.
- Experience writing and giving technical analysis and advice to different levels of leadership, both directly and in writing.
How to apply:
- Make a detailed resume that shows off your technical skills and applicable work experience.
- Visit the main application site for the Canada Energy Regulator.
- Follow the directions on the portal to fill out your application and upload your resume.
- Make sure that all the correct information is given.