Teacher Jobs : Correctional Service Canada has published a Notification for the recruitment of Teacher Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 1 November 2023.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Teacher Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Correctional Service Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Correctional Service Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Abbotsford (British Columbia), Agassiz (British Columbia), Harrison Mills (British Columbia), Mission (British Columbia)|
|Salary||$69,824 to $114,385|
|Last date for submission of application||1 November 2023|
Read : RCMP Police Officer Jobs
Candidates who are going to fill the Teacher Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Teacher opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Correctional Service Canada Teacher entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Correctional Service Canada Teacher jobs Qualification details below.
Graduation with a degree from a recognized university with acceptable specialization in education, linguistics, sociology, psychology, mathematics, physics, home economics or some other speciality relevant to the position (e.g. Adult education, English, history, geography, learning disabilities, English as a second language, etc.).
One year recent experience teaching academic subject matter to adults and/or at risk youth in a classroom setting.
- Possession of current and valid professional certification with British Columbia Teacher Regulation Branch
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and policy related to Correctional Education
- Knowledge of different teaching methods
- Ability to manage and motivate adult learners in a classroom setting
- Ability to assess student academic progress toward mastery of subject matter.
- Ability to assess the suitability of instructional materials.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- $69,824 to $114,385
Who Can Apply
- Persons residing in Canada, and Canadian citizens and Permanent residents abroad.
- Preference will be given to veterans first and then to Canadian citizens and permanent residents, with the exception of a job located in Nunavut, where Nunavut Inuit will be appointed first.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification