Department of Finance Canada has announced recruitment notification for Tax Legislation Officer Jobs. Up to 6 February 2024 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Department of Finance Canada Tax Legislation Officer Recruitment through online mode.
Furthermore, to know more information about Department of Finance Canada Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like education, eperience, salary and location for Department of Finance Canada Tax Legislation Officer Jobs are given below.
Department of Finance Canada Tax Legislation Officer Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Department of Finance Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Department of Finance Canada
|Government of Canada Jobs
|Tax Legislation Officer
|Number to be determined
|$108,608 to $140,878
|Last date for submission of application
|6 February 2024
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for Department of Finance Canada Tax Legislation Officer job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Department of Finance Canada Tax Legislation Officer entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Department of Finance Canada job Qualification details below
1. Education and Professional Designation
a) have successfully completed a program leading to a degree in law (LL.B., B.C.L. or J.D.) from a recognized university; OR
b) have become a member of the Bar of one or more of the provinces or territories of Canada or in the Order of Notaries in the Province of Quebec; OR
c) have successfully completed a program leading to a graduate degree (Master or doctorat) in taxation from a recognized university; OR
d) have successfully completed a degree from a recognized university and have obtained a recognized professional accounting designation (CPA).
2. In addition to (A), (B), (C) or (D) above, specialization* in Taxation and Economics must be demonstrated by:
a) Successful completion of two or more courses in Canadian taxation and two or more courses in Economics;
b) An acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience.
- EC-06 and EC-07 STREAMSExperience advising and briefing senior management** on federal or international tax positions and strategies.AND
- Experience in analyzing, interpreting and applying the provisions of the Income Tax Act, Regulations or related statutes/law, including trade and investment agreements, in providing advice or guidance.
EC-07 STREAM ONLY
Candidates applying to the EC-07 stream must meet all of the experience criteria listed above plus the additional EC-07 criteria listed below.
- Experience in leading projects/files, including establishing objectives, identifying and planning the work, monitoring progress, assembling inputs, and ensuring quality of the final product.AND
- Experience in resolving complex issues through interpreting and applying the provisions of the Income Tax Act, Regulations or related statutes/law related to complex transactions undertaken by taxpayers in respect of international transactions, including the application of tax treaties and transfer pricing rules corporate reorganizations, corporate financing, trusts, partnerships, the resource sector, deferred income plans, or business and employment income.
To apply for the Department of Finance Canada Tax Legislation Officer job, the candidates will get the following salary. Check the salary details below
- $108,608 to $140,878
- Ability to synthesize and analyze information in order to provide sound recommendations to senior management related to income taxation and income tax policy.
- Ability to communicate orally in a clear and effective manner in an income tax context.
- Ability to communicate technical information related to income tax clearly and effectively in writing.
- Ability to collaborate to achieve results on a timely basis.
Conditions of employment
- Secret security clearance
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.