Surveillance Officer Jobs. Transport Canada is now looking for qualified people to join their Surveillance Officer Program. Surveillance Officers play an important role in maintaining compliance and safety in the transportation industry as part of this program. They are in charge of monitoring and inspecting various transportation systems, facilities, and activities to guarantee that regulatory requirements and regulations are followed.
Surveillance Officer Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Transport Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Transport Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Surveillance Officer|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Vancouver (British Columbia), Moncton (New Brunswick), Ottawa (Ontario)|
|Salary||$77,169 to $97,013|
The application deadline is July 25th, 2024 at 23:59 Pacific Time, therefore interested applicants should apply as soon as possible to be considered for this essential post.
Surveillance Officer Jobs Salary
Surveillance Officers in the Transport Canada program earn between $77,169 and $97,013 per year, depending on credentials, experience, and responsibilities.
Who can apply:
- experience working in a comparable operational setting for at least two years, such as airborne, maritime, field, or shift work.
- knowledge of gathering, analyzing, and reporting data.
- An understanding of using distant sensors, such as radar, UV, IR, FLIR, drones, camera systems, or other devices.
- working knowledge of isolated locations.
- working knowledge of marine or aircraft radios.
- performing investigations with experience.
- working knowledge of spatial data and geographic information systems.
- delivering weather briefings with experience.
- use of aviation weather products, including but not limited to for flight planning.
How to apply:
- Visit the designated application portal or the official Transport Canada website.
- Find the Surveillance Officer program job ad.
- To make sure you meet the requirements, go over the position’s obligations, qualifications, and requirements.
- Create a thorough CV that emphasizes your pertinent education, experience, and abilities in the areas of safety enforcement, regulation, and transportation.
- On the job ad page, click the “Apply Now” or “Submit Application” option.
- Fill out the online application form completely and with current information.
- Include your résumé and any other necessary documents, such as certifications or cover letters.
- Before submitting the application, make sure all the information is accurate by checking it again.
- You might get a confirmation email after submitting the application, confirming receipt.
- Await more information about the status of your application from Transport Canada.
- In the event that you are selected, be ready for any interviews or additional testing.
- During the application and hiring process, stay involved and receptive to any follow-up communications from Transport Canada.
- If you are successful, you will be informed of the following stages, which may include any onboarding or orientation requirements.