Supply Specialist Jobs. Public Services and Procurement Canada is looking for qualified people to fill the PG-04 Inventory – Supply Specialist job. This is a great chance to join a fast-paced organisation that plays a key part in helping the Canadian government buy and supply what it needs. The last day to apply is July 14, 2024, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
Supply Specialist Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Public Services and Procurement Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Public Services and Procurement Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Reference Number|| |
|Post Name||Supply Specialist|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Kingston (Ontario), Toronto (Ontario)|
$81,747 to $93,413
|Last date for submission of application||14 July 2024|
Supply Specialist Jobs Salary
The PG-04 Inventory-Supply Specialist job pays between $81,747 and $93,413 per year. The exact pay within this range will depend on how qualified and experienced the person who gets the job is.
Who can apply:
Experience buying one or more of the following: software, science, information technology (IT), construction, architectural or engineering services, or professional services.
Experience with one or more of the following types of procurement: Indigenous, Social/Supplier Diversity, Green, and Accessibility.
Experience in public buying.
Having used SAP (Systems, Applications, and Products) before.
Have experience teaching and/or guiding younger members of the procurement team.
How to apply:
- Visit the Public Services and Procurement Canada page.
- Go to the area called Careers or Job Opportunities.
- Look for the individual job posting for the PG-04 Inventory – Supply Specialist programme.
- Click on the job ad to see a full description and find out how to apply.
- Make your application materials, such as your resume and cover letter.
- Make sure that your appropriate education, skills, and experience stand out on your resume.
- Write a cover letter that shows how much you want the job and how you meet the standards.
- Use the online application site to send in your application.
- Fill in all of the needed fields and upload your resume and cover letter where it says to.
- Look over your application to make sure everything is correct and full.
- To finish your application, click the button that says “Submit.”