Storekeeper Jobs : Canadian Coast Guard has published a Notification for the recruitment of Supply Technician / Storekeeper Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 4 July 2023.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Storekeeper Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Canadian Coast Guard. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Canadian Coast Guard|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Supply Technician / Storekeeper|
|Job Location||Québec (Québec)|
|Salary||$27.22 to $29.57 per hour|
|Last date for submission of application||4 July 2023|
Candidates who are going to fill the Canadian Coast Guard Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Storekeeper opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Canadian Coast Guard Storekeeper job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Canadian Coast Guard Storekeeper Careers Qualification details below.
- Experience providing warehousing services, such as ; receiving, shipping and/or stocking in a warehouse.
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite, including MS Excel and Outlook.
Knowledge of methods and practices relating to the treatment of materials such as receipt, shipment, storage, packaging and/or handling.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize workload.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally.
- $27.22 to $29.57 per hour
Who Can Apply
- Persons residing in Canada, and Canadian citizens and Permanent residents abroad
- Preference will be given to veterans first and then to Canadian citizens and permanent residents, with the exception of a job located in Nunavut, where Nunavut Inuit will be appointed first.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification