Statistics Canada has announced recruitment notification for Data Collection Clerk Jobs. Up to 31 December 2024 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Statistics Canada Data Collection Clerk Recruitment through online mode.
Furthermore, to know more information about Statistics Canada Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like education, eperience, salary and location for Statistics Canada Data Collection Clerk Jobs are given below.
Statistics Canada Data Collection Clerk Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Statistics Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Government of Canada Jobs
|Data Collection Clerks
|Number to be determined
|$50,503 to $54,478
|Last date for submission of application
|31 December 2024
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for Statistics Canada Data Collection Clerk job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Statistics Canada Data Collection Clerk entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Statistics Canada job Qualification details below
- Successful completion of secondary school according to provincial standards or approved alternatives. An acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience may be accepted.
- An acceptable combination is defined as: Successful completion of 2 years of secondary school and a minimum of 2 years of working experience obtained through the private or public sector, community work, volunteer work, self-employment or other.
- Experience in dealing with the public, either by telephone or in person
To apply for the Statistics Canada Data Collection Clerk job, the candidates will get the following salary. Check the salary details below
- $50,503 to $54,478
Ability to communicate effectively in writing
Ability to use various software and computer applications proficiently and simultaneously for the creation, completion, manipulation, editing, formatting, and gathering of various sources of information and data points in support of collection and operational processing activities.
Read : Canada Student Jobs
Various language requirements
- English Essential
- French Essential
- Bilingual Imperative (BBB/BBB)
- Bilingual Imperative (CBC/CBC)
Conditions of employment
Reliability Status security clearance
• Willingness and availability to work variable hours, including days, evenings and weekends on a rotating shift basis
• Have reliable internet access at your place of residence.
• Have a secure office space and a private area at your place of residence.
• Willingness and ability to travel as required
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.