Site Manager Jobs : Statistics Canada has published a Notification for the recruitment of Site Manager Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 31 October 2022.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Site Manager Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Statistics Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Statistics Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Site Manager|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Various locations|
|Salary||$77,098 to $93,799|
|Last date for submission of application||31 December 2022|
Candidates who are going to fill the Statistics Canada Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Site Manager opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Statistics Canada Site Manager job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Statistics Canada Site Manager Careers Qualification details below.
- Graduation with a degree from a recognized university with an acceptable health specialization related to the position.OR
- An acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Recent EXPERIENCE in supervising a multidisciplinary team, creating schedules, assigning work, managing and assessing performance and ensuring development and training needs of employees are met.
- Recent experience in developing operational policies and procedures
- EXP3 – Recent experience in managing and implementing health and safety programs.
- EXP4- Experience in establishing or maintaining partnerships or collaborative relationships with various stakeholders (such as internal partners, central agencies, federal, provincial or territorial partners or interest groups)
- Bilingual Imperative CBC/CBC
- Bilingual Imperative BBB/BBB
- Knowledge of operations and logistics of health related facilities (ex., fitness center, health clinic, health survey, research, or laboratory).
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance and Quality Control programs.
- Knowledge of project management practices and theories.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
Site Manager Salary
- $77,098 to $93,799
Who Can Apply
- Persons residing in Canada, and Canadian citizens and Permanent residents abroad.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification
Site Manager Jobs, Site Manager Jobs, Site Manager Jobs