SSHRC Policy Analyst Jobs. The Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) is looking for suitable people to join its Policy Analyst Program right now. As a Policy Analyst in Canada, you will help shape policies and programs for study in the social sciences and humanities. This is a great chance to work for a dynamic group whose goal is to help people learn and understand more about the social sciences and arts.
Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Policy Analyst|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Salary||$75,721 to $92,345 per year|
SSHRC Policy Analyst Jobs Salary
Policy Analysts at SSHRC can make anywhere from $75,721 to $92,345 per year. This salary range is based on the skills and duties that come with the job. SSHRC gives competitive pay packages, a wide range of benefits, and chances to grow as a professional.
WHO CAN APPLY:
- A lot of study and policy analysis experience.
- Good experience analyzing issues connected to research, higher education, and science and technology (S&T) in post-secondary institutions, government, or non-government organizations.
- Solid experience managing projects, holding consultations, putting together task teams and working groups with people from different backgrounds.
- They have a lot of experience dealing with researchers, government partners, and other stakeholders (both domestic and international) in the private and non-profit sectors.
- Three or more years of experience is the same as having a lot of experience.
Sound is the same as at least one (1) year of training.
HOW TO APPLY:
Go to the SSHRC website and look for the job opening for the Policy Analyst Program.
Look over the job’s requirements and make sure that you have the right schooling and experience.
Make a detailed resume that shows off your skills, education, and work experience that are related to the job.
Write a cover letter that explains why you want the Policy Analyst job and what makes you qualified for it.
Send your application to the SSHRC through their website.
Make sure that you send in your application before the deadline