Special Accounts Officer Jobs. The Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA) is looking for talented people to join their renowned Special Accounts Officer Programme. This is a great chance for you if you are interested in financial management and want to make a change in Atlantic Canada’s economic growth. The ACOA appreciates diversity and invites people from different backgrounds to apply.
Candidates for the Special Accounts Officer Programme should have experience in finance, accounting, or a similar area. It would be best if you had relevant experience in financial management, risk assessment, or a similar job.
Special Accounts Officer Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Reference Number|| |
|Post Name||Special Accounts Officer|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Fredericton (New Brunswick), Moncton (New Brunswick), Halifax (Nova Scotia), Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island)|
|Salary||$79,516 to $113,222 (Salary under review)|
Special Accounts Officer Jobs Salary
This programme gives a competitive salary that ranges from $79,516 to $113,222 (salary under review). Those who do well in the Special Accounts Officer Programme will get a salary that is fair based on their skills and experience. Note that the price range is being looked at right now, which shows that ACOA is committed to fair pay.
Who can apply:
- Graduation from a recognised post-secondary institution with a degree or an acceptable combination of education, training, and/or experience that is equivalent to a degree from a recognised post-secondary institution with a specialisation related to the work to be done.
- Have experience doing operational reviews or situation analyses of high-risk accounts, coming up with work-out plans, or handling trouble accounts.
- Experience analysing and making sense of financial records and reports from outside sources, such as audit, receivership, trustee, etc.
- Experience dealing with bankruptcies and/or recovering and collecting debts.
How to apply:
- Check out the Official Site: Go to the page for the ACOA.
- Check out the show: Carefully read the program’s details, goals, and requirements to make sure they match your qualifications and job goals.
- Get ready for your resume: Change your resume to highlight your experience, skills, and any other applicable qualifications in financial management.
- Check Eligibility: Look over the program’s eligibility standards to make sure you have the right education and experience.
- Send in your application: Fill out the online form on the ACOA website, making sure that all of the information is correct and full.
- send in your application before this date.