Social Support Clerk Jobs. The position of Social Support Clerk is presently being filled by Indigenous Services Canada. Your work as a social support clerk will be crucial in ensuring the efficient running of social programs and services for Indigenous communities through supporting administrative and clerical tasks. This is a fantastic chance to contribute to important work that enhances the quality of life for Indigenous people and communities.
They strongly invite you to apply if you meet the requirements and join our hardworking team.
Social Support Clerk Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Indigenous Services Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Indigenous Services Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Reference Number|| |
|Post Name||Social Support Clerk|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Edmonton (Alberta)|
|Salary||$55,543 to $60,130|
Social Support Clerk Jobs Salary
Depending on credentials and experience, the Social Support Clerk position pays between $55,543 and $60,130 per year. Indigenous Services Canada provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, pension plans, and other employee perks, in addition to competitive pay.
Who can apply:
- Experience offering customer services in person, over the phone, or via email.
- Working knowledge of computerized databases and/or financial systems.
- Experience with administrative support.
- Experience entering, manipulating, verifying, or retrieving data in an automated system or software such as spreadsheets or databases.
How to apply:
- To access the online application portal, go to the Indigenous Services Canada website.
- If you are a first-time applicant, you may be required to create an account on the website in order to access the application form.
- Fill out the online application form completely and accurately. Make sure to include pertinent information about your education, work experience, and qualifications.
- Create a well-written CV that highlights your relevant abilities and experience for the Social Support Clerk role. Upload your resume to the online application site.
- Create a captivating cover letter that demonstrates your interest for the position and how your talents match the job requirements. Fill out the application form and upload your cover letter.
- Before submitting your application, double-check that all information is correct and full.
- After submission, maintain a record of the information you provided in your application and any confirmation emails you get.
- After the application deadline has passed, the company will analyze all submissions and get in touch with those who made the short list for the hiring process.