Social Media Coordinator Jobs. There is a job opening for a Social Media Coordinator at the Canada Council for the Arts. In this job, you will be in charge of managing and improving the organization’s social media profile in order to promote artistic projects.
Candidates for the Social Media Coordinator position should have expertise managing social media and digital communication strategies. Creative content creation and social media proficiency are required.
Applicants should have a communications, marketing, or similar degree. Social media coordination or digital marketing experience is helpful.
The Canada Council for the Arts is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that reflects the people and places we serve. We want to hear from people with all kinds of backgrounds, roots, identities, and ways of expressing themselves. The Council wants to make sure that Indigenous people, Black people, racialized people, Deaf people, people with disabilities, women, and people from 2SLGBTQI+ and gender diverse communities are better represented in its staff.
Social Media Coordinator Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Canada Council for the Arts. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Canada Council for the Arts|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Social Media Coordinator|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be Determined|
|Job Location||Hybrid (telework with onsite expectations in Ottawa)|
|Salary||$72,176 – $85,189|
Social Media Coordinator Jobs Salary
The pay range for this job is between $72,176 and $85,189.
Who can apply:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, or communications, or a similar amount of schooling and work experience that is related to the job duties.
- Three (3) years of experience with internet engagement and social media.
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms and tools like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Buffer, TweetReach, and TweetDeck;
- Excellent understanding of the procedures and practices of communications and public relations;
- Familiarity with changing trends, tools, and services that can help the Council’s social media presence grow.
- able to use modern office tools, software, and technology;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment and adapt to different goals at the same time;
- sensitivity to different cultures and a loyalty to fairness;
- Good knowledge of the Canadian arts and culture scene;
- Good judgment and skills in communication, planning, administration, setting priorities, and getting along with others;
- Excellent English and French writing skills, especially for social media and the Internet;
- It would be helpful to have creative skills in photos and video.
How to apply:
- Prepare your resume and a cover letter that shows off your social media skills and is tailored to you.
- Make one PDF file that has both papers.
- Visit the official entry site for the Canada Council for the Arts.
- Follow the instructions to send your file and fill in the necessary information.