Service Delivery Assistant Jobs. Ministry of Labour, Immigration, Training and Skills Development has invited the online application for Service Delivery Assistant Jobs at Barrie. Interested candidates can apply on or before last date
Ministry of Labour, Immigration, Training and Skills Development Service Delivery Assistant Jobs
All the candidates who are looking for Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Government of Ontario. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
Ministry of Labour, Immigration, Training and Skills Development
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Post Name||Service Delivery Assistant|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$26.15 – $30.48 Per Hour|
|Job Type||Full-time, Temporary|
• You have demonstrated communication, interpersonal and customer service skills to deal effectively with clients both in person and over the phone and by email (e.g. explain procedures and recommend problem resolution) and prepare correspondence and reports.
• You are able to gather information from clients, and maintain confidentiality, tact and diplomacy when working with members of the public.
• You have knowledge of procedures, guidelines, processes and practices related to financial administration (e.g. invoice payment, budgeting and forecasting, supply and inventory maintenance) and general office administration including electronic filing systems, tracking and records management.
• You have an understanding of employment services and related programs and activities.
• You are able to interpret and apply relevant employment legislation, regulations and other practices and procedures such as Freedom of Information (FOI) in order to answer inquiries from clients.
Other Essential Skills:
• You have analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
• You have extensive planning, organizing and coordinating skills to handle multiple projects as well as perform regular duties.
• You are able to work in a team environment.
• You have computer skills and proficiency in office software such as word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.
Service Delivery Assistant Jobs Salary
- $26.15 – $30.48 Per Hour
Process of Application:-
You can apply by filling the application form or with your resume and cover letter. Your resume with a cover letter should not exceed 5 pages. Fill all the necessary qualification details in your resume and make sure you have left nothing. Customize your resume and cover letter according to the requirements of the job. Our recruitment team will contact you within 48 hours. After scrutiny of all the applications, we will schedule you for further rounds of selection process.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the below mentioned link on or before last date