Senior Java Developer Jobs. The Ministry of Children, Community, and Social Services is looking for people to fill the role of Senior Java Developer in their Development Program. This role is an exciting chance to help plan, build, and maintain Java-based applications that support important services for children, communities, and social programs.
Senior Java Developer candidates must have a computer science, software engineering, or similar degree. Java programming, software engineering, web application development frameworks, and databases are needed. The Ministry of Children, Community, and Social Services values problem-solvers, detail-oriented people, and development team players.
People who want to apply for the job of Senior Java Developer should send in their application before the deadline.
Senior Java Developer Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Ontario Government. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||1 Permanent, 1 Temporary|
|Post Name||Senior Java Developer|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$1,513.21 – $1,954.79 Per Week|
|Job Type||Full-time, 1 Permanent, 1 Temporary|
Senior Java Developer Jobs Salary
Senior Java Developers can earn between $1,513.21 and $1,954.79 per week from the Ministry of Children, Community, and Social Services. This is a competitive pay range.
Who can apply:
- lead and organize investigations and analyze requirements for specialized information technology.
- help the team plan, build, and deliver IT solutions by giving them technical direction.
- lead groups and client conversations to reach agreements on how to use technology.
- plan, organize, and carry out jobs in an environment with more than one.
- understand and use the laws, business processes, and requirements that apply, as well as database development and structured methods
How to apply:
- You have to do it online.
- Together, your cover letter and resume shouldn’t be longer than five (5) pages. Check out Writing a Cover Letter and Resume: Tips, Tools, and Resources for ideas on how to write a clear cover letter and resume.
- Make sure your cover letter and resume are tailored to the job ad’s requirements. You must show how you met the standards for this job by giving specific examples. The information you give us is important to us.
- Make sure you understand this job by reading the job description.
- When applying, an OPS worker must give their WIN EMPLOYEE ID number.
- If you need a disability-related accommodation to be able to take part in the hiring process, please contact us and let us know how to reach you. The team for recruitment services will get in touch with you within 48 hours.