Senior Financial Officer Jobs. The Senate of Canada is looking for a skilled and experienced person to become a Senior Financial Officer and join their team. In this important job, you will help handle the Senate’s money and keep an eye on how it works. This will help make sure that public money is used wisely. As a Senior Financial Officer, you will play a very important role in keeping the finances honest, giving correct reports, and helping to plan the budget. If you are a hardworking finance worker with the skills and knowledge needed for this job, we encourage you to apply before last date.
To be considered for the Senior Financial Officer program, candidates should have a strong educational background in finance, accounting, or a related area, as well as a few years of relevant professional experience. You will be in charge of different financial tasks, such as budget research, financial reporting, internal controls, and helping the Senate of Canada make financial decisions. To do well in this job, you will need to be able to work well with people from other departments, analyze financial data, and make sure that financial policies and rules are followed.
Senior Financial Officer Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Senate of Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Senate of Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Reference Number|| |
|Post Name||Senior Financial Officer Jobs|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Ottawa, Ontario|
Senior Financial Officer Jobs Salary
The Senior Financial Officer position offers a competitive salary that ranges from $78,117 to $98,838, based on qualifications and experience.
Who can apply:
- Degree from a well-known school with a focus on accounting, finance, or business management;
- Experience with approving and/or checking accounting activities;
- Experience explaining practices and principles of financial management in words that non-experts can understand;
- Experience in giving tips about how to handle salaries;
- Ability to use advanced Excel tools to analyze data;
- Experience with an Integrated Finance System like UNIT4, SAP, FreeBalance, or the Receiver General of Canada’s Payment System is a plus;
- Knowledge of the important parts of the Financial Administration Act, Senate, Receiver General,
- and Treasury Board policies, and the Certified Professional Accountant (CPA) designation is a plus.
How to apply:
- Check out the Senate of Canada’s main website.
- Go to the “Careers” or “Job Opportunities” part of the website.
- Find the job posting for the role of Senior Financial Officer and click on it to learn more.
- Look over the job’s needs and duties to make sure you’re qualified.
- Prepare your application, which should include a detailed resume and a cover letter that highlights your relevant experience and shows why you are right for the job.
- Follow the directions in the job posting for how to apply.
- Send in your application before last date
Senior Financial Officer Jobs