City of Calgary has announced recruitment notification for Security Guard jobs. the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Security Guard Jobs through online mode.
Before going to apply for Security Guard jobs the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria.
Furthermore, to know more information about City of Calgary Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the City of Calgary Security Guard jobs are given below.
City of Calgary Security Guard Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for jobs in Cities and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of City of Calgary. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
City of Calgary
|Jobs by Cities
|Pay Grade 5 $29.41 – 39.30 per hour
|January 24, 2023
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for City of Calgary Security Guard job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest City of Calgary Security Guard entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Security Guard job Qualification details below
- You must have 1 of the following combinations of education and/or experience prior to starting work:
- A High School diploma or equivalency (e.g. GED), plus at least 3 years of security-related experience; OR
- A completed 1 year certificate in Criminology, Policing Studies, Justice Studies, Law or related field with at least 1 year security related experience; OR
- A completed 2 year diploma in any of the fields noted above with less than 1 year security related experience; OR
- A degree in any of the fields noted above.
- A valid Security Guard License issued by the Alberta Solicitor General’s Office.
- Current Standard First Aid, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Level ‘C’, and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification.
- A valid Class 5 Driver’s License (or provincial equivalent) with no more than 6 demerits or Graduated Driver’s License (GDL) with no more than 4 demerits, no current suspensions or charges pending is required.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel) and Internet Explorer, and a minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- You have well-developed interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills, along with the ability to work effectively with employees and the public at all levels.
To apply for the City of Calgary Security Guard job, the candidates will get the following salary. Check the salary details below
- $29.41 – 39.30 per hour
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.