Section Manager Jobs. Section Manager positions are open at Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC). ECCC’s involvement in protecting Canada’s natural resources and meeting the problems of climate change is vital in its capacity as the federal department responsible for environmental policy and programmes. Individuals with experience leading and managing environmental projects and programmes will have the exciting chance to join the team in the role of Section Manager through this programme.
Consider applying to Environment and Climate Change Canada’s Section Manager programme if you have the necessary education and expertise in environmental management and a dedication to environmental sustainability.
Section Manager Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Environment and Climate Change Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Environment and Climate Change Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Reference Number|| |
|Post Name||Section Manager|
|Job Location||Burlington (Ontario), Ottawa (Ontario), Toronto (Ontario), Dorval (Québec), Montréal – Other locations (Québec)|
|Salary||$113,866 to $144,757|
Section Manager Jobs Salary
The annual compensation range for Section Managers in the Environment and Climate Change Canada programme is $113,866 to $144,757, depending on the candidate’s level of education and experience.
Who can apply:
- management expertise in scientific programme development, implementation, and reporting.
- Knowledge of developing and delivering scientific research or monitoring initiatives in conjunction with external partners (such as federal ministries, other levels of government, non-governmental organisations, academic institutions, foreign organisations, and Indigenous people).
- Expertise in presenting, briefing, or writing strategy documents that provide science advice and recommendations to support senior management decisions and synthesising scientific information for decision makers.
- Ability to oversee both financial and human assets.
How to apply:
- Learn more by checking out Environment and Climate Change Canada’s site.
- Find the “Careers” or “Job Opportunities” tab.
- Seek out the Section Manager position advertisement.
- Make sure you read the job description and requirements thoroughly to ensure you meet them.
- Make sure your resume is up to date and highlights your experience and expertise in environmental management.
- Write a solid cover letter that explains why you want this job and how your experience relates to ECCC’s goals of environmental preservation and climate change mitigation.
- Fill out any necessary Environment and Climate Change Canada online application forms.
- Make sure that your application contains only correct and complete information.
- To find out where your application stands, you must wait to hear back from Environment and Climate Change Canada.