School Secretary Jobs. If you are a citizen of Canada or a Canadian residing abroad, there is a wonderful job opportunity for you. Ontario Public Service has stated recruiting candidates for position of School Secretary. The application process is online.
School Secretary Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Government of Ontario. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Ministry of Education|
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Post Name||School Secretary|
|Job Location||Milton, ON|
|Salary||$26.15 – $30.48 Per Hour|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
Organization: Ministry of Education
Salary Offered: $26.15 – $30.48 Per Hour*
Knowledge and Experience required:
- You should have advanced administrative and secretarial experience
- You should have knowledge of several office practices and procedures
- You should be proficient in preparing and coordinating documents
- You should have knowledge using Google workspaces
- You should possess knowledge of office equipment like photocopier.
- Proficiency in using software programs like word processing, spreadsheet, database software, etc.
- Proficiency in working with Gmail, drive, docs, Google meet, etc
- Knowledge of School Messenger.
Organizational and Problem Solving Skills:
- Time management and various administrative skills to set priorities and meet deadlines and to ensure an efficient flow of information within office, programs, etc.
- Reasoning skills to determine priority of various
- Problem solving skills to take actions for inquiries;
- You will provide secretarial and administrative support to school Principal
- You will support the education programs and various related services at the Ernest C. Drury School for the Deaf.
Perks of applying with OPS:
- Anti-racism policy is followed.
- Work diversity
- Respectable work culture
- Lot of learning
Process of Application:
- You have to submit your application apply online.
- Make sure that your resume and cover letter does not exceed five pages combined.
- You need to customize your application according to the job ad.
- If you have disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us.
- OPS employees are required to quote their WIN EMPLOYEE ID number when applying.