Ontario Public Service (OPS) invites applications for the post of School Secretary Jobs
School Secretary Jobs. If you are a citizen of Canada or a Canadian residing abroad, there is a wonderful job opportunity for you. Ontario Public Service has stated recruiting candidates for position of School Secretary. The application process is online.
School Secretary Jobs Notification Details
|Organization Name||Ministry of Education|
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Post Name||School Secretary|
|Job Location||Milton, ON|
|Salary||$26.15 – $30.48 Per Hour|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
Read : Ontario Public Service (OPS) invites applications for the post of Compliance Inspector Jobs
Organization: Ministry of Education
Last Date to apply: 12th May 2023
Salary Offered: $26.15 – $30.48 Per Hour*
Knowledge and Experience required:
- You should have advanced administrative and secretarial experience
- You should have knowledge of several office practices and procedures
- You should be proficient in preparing and coordinating documents
- You should have knowledge using Google workspaces
- You should possess knowledge of office equipment like photocopier.
- Proficiency in using software programs like word processing, spreadsheet, database software, etc.
- Proficiency in working with Gmail, drive, docs, Google meet, etc
- Knowledge of School Messenger.
Organizational and Problem Solving Skills:
- Time management and various administrative skills to set priorities and meet deadlines and to ensure an efficient flow of information within office, programs, etc.
- Reasoning skills to determine priority of various
- Problem solving skills to take actions for inquiries;
- You will provide secretarial and administrative support to school Principal
- You will support the education programs and various related services at the Ernest C. Drury School for the Deaf.
Perks of applying with OPS:
- Anti-racism policy is followed.
- Work diversity
- Respectable work culture
- Lot of learning
Read : BC Public Service invites applications for Crop Risk Specialist Jobs
Process of Application:
- You have to submit your application apply online.
- Make sure that your resume and cover letter does not exceed five pages combined.
- You need to customize your application according to the job ad.
- If you have disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us.
- OPS employees are required to quote their WIN EMPLOYEE ID number when applying.