Sales Officer Jobs. Public Services and Procurement Canada is looking for motivated people to join their highly regarded Sales Officer Programme. There is a reasonable salary range of $61,896 to $70,668 for this job. This programme is great for you if you like to sell things, are interested in how the government buys things, and want to help with important public services.
Candidates for the Sales Officer Programme should have experience in sales, marketing, business, or a similar area. It is best to have relevant knowledge and a track record of successful sales strategies.
Sales Officer Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Public Services and Procurement Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Public Services and Procurement Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Reference Number|| |
|Post Name||Sales Officer|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Ottawa (Ontario), Toronto (Ontario)|
$61,896 to $70,668
Sales Officer Jobs Salary
Applicants who are chosen will get a competitive salary that depends on their skills and experience and ranges from $61,896 to $70,668. Public Services and Procurement Canada knows how important its team members are, so it makes sure to pay them fairly.
Who can apply:
* A high school diploma or a mix of education, training, and/OR experience that is good enough.
*Work experience in AT LEAST TWO (2) of the following:
- Material Management or management of inventory
- Planning or coordinating logistic operations
- Developing asset divestment strategies
- Customer service
*Experience figuring out how to fix problems with service for clients.
*Learn how to use Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
How to apply:
- Check out the Official Site: Go to the site for Public Services and Procurement Canada.
- Find out about the Sales Officer Programme, its goals, and the duties that go along with it. Make sure these fits with your job goals and what you like to do.
- Change your resume so that it highlights your sales experience, skills, and any other qualities that are important. Make sure your resume shows why you are the best person for this job.
- Check if you meet the standards to join the programme. Make sure you have the right level of education and skills.
- Fill out the entry form that is available on the website. Fill in all the correct information.
- Make sure your entry is in before this date.
If you do these things, you can join the Sales Officer Programme and help the government in important ways. This is your chance to show how good you are at sales in a useful way. Act now to be in the running for this exciting chance!