Royal Canadian Mounted Police invites applications for Retired Police Officer Program (RPOP)
Retired Police Officer Program (RPOP). If you are a retired police personnel and a citizen of Canada or a Canadian residing abroad, there is a great job opportunity for you. Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) has started recruiting Retired police personnel on casual basis. The application process is online.
Retired Police Officer Program (RPOP) Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Royal Canadian Mounted Police. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Royal Canadian Mounted Police|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Retired Police Officer Program (RPOP)|
|Job Location||Ottawa (Ontario)|
|Salary||$71,599 to $77,368|
Read : Correctional Service of Canada invites applications for various administrative posts
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Last Date to apply: 30th Sept 2023
Salary Offered: $ 71599 to $ 77368 including allowances.
Contract: 90 days
- Canadians and Canadians living abroad can apply.
Language Assessment: English or French
- You should have experience of working in specialized investigations.
- You should have experience in operational policing policy and training development.
Apart from General Police duties, you should have experience in any or all specialized units identified below:
- Serious and organized crime
- National Security;
- Financial Integrity;
- Border Integrity Program and International Policing;
- Protective Services (Prime Minister’s Protective Detail, VIPs and Dignitaries Protection)
- Federal Operational Support & Services;
- Operational Policy Research and Writing (including Business Plans and Operational Risk Assessments).
Other conditions for employability:
- RCMP Reliability Status Security clearance
- RCMP Top secret security clearance
All applicants will be subject to a security clearance includes an interview where various questions related to reference checks, previous employment, on-line activities, credit checks, etc.
Perks of applying with CSC:
- Diverse and vibrant work culture.
- Equality with no discrimination
- Making an impact in the life of Canadians
- Healthy work environment.
Read : Citizen Services Officer Jobs in Lindsay, ON
Process of Application:
All interested candidates can apply email [email protected] . You need to provide your recume which should include details such as years of service, name of police service and rank upon retirement and date of retirement. Make sure you do not leave any information which demonstrates your eligibility. There will be scrutiny of all applications received and shortlisted candidates will be called for further rounds of interview.