Research Assistant Jobs. Do not pass up the chance to participate in Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada’s influential Cropping Systems Research Assistant programme. This position is ideal for those who are ardent about contributing to agricultural research and improving cropping systems.
As a Research Assistant in Cropping Systems, you will contribute significantly to the advancement of agricultural practises by conducting research and accumulating data.
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada recognises the value of your contribution and offers a competitive salary within the range specified.
AAFC is committed to inclusiveness and diversity. Multiple networks are committed to ensuring that the department continues to expand as an inclusive, accessible, respectful, and diverse workplace. Everyone is encouraged and invited to join the networks and participate in their events and activities.
Network for Gender and Sexual Diversity Inclusiveness.
The Native American Network Circle.
The Managers’ Association.
The Network for People with Disabilities.
The Student Representative Panel for Orientation, Unity, and Education.
The Network for Visible Minorities.
Network of Women in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
Young Professionals’ Association.
Research Assistant Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Research Assistant – Cropping Systems (Agronomy)|
|Job Location||Morden (Manitoba)|
|Salary||$77,169 to $97,013|
Research Assistant Jobs Salary
The salary range for this programme is $77,169 to $97,013.
Who can apply:
- Graduation from a recognized post-secondary school with a specialty in agronomy, soil science, plant science, plant pathology, environmental science, natural resources, horticulture, biology, or a related field, or an acceptable mix of education, training, and experience.
- Experience helping to create research experiments, make plans for projects, and come up with methods and tools for both field and lab experiments.
- Experience giving technical help and leading projects or activities related to seeding, soil fertility, and managing weeds and diseases.
- Experience with putting goals into action and dividing up work within and between two or more projects.
- Experience with making drafts, writing, or helping make reports, papers, or poster presentations.
How to apply:
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada is where you can fill out an application.
- Learn the duties and requirements of the program.
- Update your resume and get the papers you need together.
- Fill out the application form online.