Registered Nurse Jobs Toronto. The City of Toronto, Canada, is excited to tell Registered Nurses (RNs) about openings in their Long-Term Care (LTC) program. They are looking for caring, committed Registered Nurses to join our team and take care of the people who live in our long-term care facilities in a high-quality way.
Most important jobs:
Care plans for people are made, evaluated, and changed.
Provides nursing care, such as counseling, teaching, and coordinating the care (activities and leisure) of the residents.
Staff is led by someone who gives them jobs and sets objectives.
Uses tools like a blood pressure cuff, glucometer, stethoscope, and ophthalmoscope to look at, measure, and write down the patient’s temperature, pulse, respirations, blood pressure, serum glucose levels, weight, and neurological evaluations.
Gives Folstein Test for Cognitive Recognition mental state tests and figures out what the results mean.
Assesses the physical, emotional, and mental health of a resident or client by observing and analyzing tests and physical health indicators in order to review the care plan and figure out what changes may need to be made.
Helps the doctor do rounds by giving information about the health and progress of residents and clients and helping with exams by, for example, helping to position, dress, and undress residents and clients.
Registered Nurse Jobs Toronto Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for jobs in Cities and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of City of Toronto. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
|Job Type||Jobs by Cities|
|Post Name||Registered Nurse LTC|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$39.92 – $43.71 (2022 rate)|
|Job Type||Part-time, Permanent|
Registered Nurse Jobs Toronto Salary
City of Toronto offer a fair hourly wage of between $39.92 and $43.71.
Who can apply:
- The College of Nurses of Ontario has given her a current certificate of competence.
- A baccalaureate in nursing or a certificate in gerontology, or an approved equivalent combination of schooling and experience, according to Ontario Regulation 79/10 made under the Long-Term Care Homes Act,2007.
- Experience working in an emergency care or long-term care setting.
- Fundamental understanding of nursing theory, biology, and social sciences, as well as how to use them in practice, to the standard set by provincial nursing laws.
- Know what the current gerontology ideas are and what the best practices are, when they apply.
- Know what resources are available in the neighborhood and have proven experience coordinating outside services to help residents stay independent.
How to apply:
- Visit the jobs page for the City of Toronto.
- Make a profile as a candidate or sign in if you already have one.
- Fill out the online application form and send your resume and any certifications or licenses that are relevant.
- To be considered for this important job, get your application in by the deadline.