Registered Nurse Jobs in Kenora
Registered Nurse Jobs. Ontario Ministry of the Solicitor General has announced recruitment notification for Registered Nurse jobs in Kenora, ON. the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Registered Nurse Jobs through online mode.
Before going to apply for Registered Nurse jobs the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria.
Furthermore, to know more information about Ontario Ministry of the Solicitor General Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the Ontario Ministry of the Solicitor General Registered Nurse jobs are given below.
Read : Registered Nurse Jobs in Sarnia
Ontario Ministry of the Solicitor General Registered Nurse Jobs
|Organization Name||Ministry of the Solicitor General|
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Permanent employment|
|Post Name||Registered Nurse|
|Total Vacancy||4 Permanent|
|Job Location||Kenora, ON|
|Salary||$1,408.52 – $1,756.03 Per Week|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
Candidates who are going to fill the Registered Nurse Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Registered Nurse opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Registered Nurse entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Registered Nurse jobs Qualification details below.
- You are currently a Registered Nurse in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- You have knowledge of professional standards and guidelines, best practice guidelines, and nursing theories, practices and relevant legislation (such as Regulated Health Professions Act, Health Care Consent Act, Mental Health Act)
- You are able to complete a comprehensive health assessment
- You can elicit, interpret and evaluate information from patients and other sources and draw conclusions to develop treatment and care plans
- You are able to evaluate patient responses to planned interventions and to modify interventions in collaboration with the inter-professional team to achieve established goals
- You can address emergency situations and implement appropriate therapeutic interventions
- You have excellent critical thinking and organizational skills to provide emergency, urgent and routine health care
- You have effective oral and written communication and health teaching skills to deal effectively with staff and clients
- You can work as a member of an inter-professional team and with a diverse client group
Registered Nurse Salary
- $1,408.52 – $1,756.03 Per Week*
*Indicates the salary listed as per the OPSEU Collective Agreement
Read : Registered Nurse Jobs in Penetanguishene
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply below mentioned link on or before Last Date