Recreation Labourer Jobs. The City of Calgary is looking for people to apply for the job of Recreation Labourer in their Recreation Labourer Program. As a leading city government, The City of Calgary is dedicated to giving its residents great places to play and encouraging them to live an active and healthy life.
Recreation Labourer Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for jobs in Cities and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of City of Calgary. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
Recreation and Social Programs
|Job Type||Jobs by Cities|
|Post Name||Recreation Labourer|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$28.82-31.91 per hour|
|Job Type||Full-time, Temporary|
Recreation Labourer Jobs Salary
The City of Calgary knows how important its workers are, so it pays Recreation Laborers competitive wages that range from $28.82 to $31.91 per hour. The amount of pay depends on skills, experience, and the needs of the job.
Who can apply:
- You need to have worked as a laborer, landscaper, custodian, janitor, or in arena operations for at least six months.
- You need to have Intermediate First Aid certification from an Alberta OHS-approved provider.
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) level “C” certification from an approved Alberta Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) provider is needed. This certification must be good for the next 12 months.
- A valid Class 5 Driver’s License (or provincial equivalent) with no more than 6 demerits OR a Class 5 Graduated Driver’s License (GDL) with no more than 4 demerits and no open charges or suspensions.
- You need to have a clear Criminal Record Check that includes a Vulnerable Sector Search. The date of finishing must have been within the past year.
- It would be helpful to have a High School Diploma or an equivalent, like a GED.
The fact that Level 1&2 operates an arena is a plus.
This is hard work that requires lifting up to 55 pounds, moving, pulling, pushing, bending, kneeling, crouching, standing, walking, climbing, digging, raking, using machines/tools, and doing the same thing over and over again.
How to apply:
- Calgary’s official website.
- Go to “Careers” or “Employment Opportunities”.
- Find the Recreation Labourer posting.
- Make sure you meet the job description, qualifications, and remuneration.
- Include recreation, facilities maintenance, and customer service experience on your CV.
- Access the online application form by clicking “Apply Now” or similar.
- Update the application form.
- Provide contact, education, and employment information.
- Attach your résumé and other requested documents.
- Double-check your application for accuracy and completeness.