Records Management Technician Jobs : Department of Justice Canada has published a Notification for the recruitment of Records Management Technician Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 29 June 2024.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Records Management Technician Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Department of Justice Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Department of Justice Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Reference Number|| |
|Post Name||Records Management Technician|
|Job Location||Edmonton (Alberta), Vancouver (British Columbia), Winnipeg (Manitoba), Halifax (Nova Scotia), Ottawa (Ontario), Toronto (Ontario), Montréal Island (Québec), Saskatoon (Saskatchewan)|
$50,821 to $54,857
|Last date for submission of application||29 June 2024|
Candidates who are going to fill the Department of Justice Canada Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Records Management Technician opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Department of Justice Canada Records Management Technician job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Department of Justice Canada Records Management Technician Careers Qualification details below.
- Successful completion of two years of secondary school or an acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Experience providing administrative support services.
- Experience providing client service.
- Experience in using a computer and the following software: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
English or French Essential
Bilingual Imperative BBB/BBB.
Records Management Technician Salary
- $50,821 to $54,857
Who Can Apply
- Persons residing in Canada, and Canadian citizens and Permanent residents abroad.
- Preference will be given to veterans first and then to Canadian citizens and permanent residents, with the exception of a job located in Nunavut, where Nunavut Inuit will be appointed first.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification