RCMP Program Support Analyst Jobs. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) is looking for a Program Support Analyst who is prepared to join their team. As a Program Support Analyst, you will help the RCMP’s different projects in very important ways. This is a great chance for people with strong analytical and planning skills to help make the RCMP’s projects a success.
For the Program Support Analyst job, candidates must have a degree or diploma in a related area, such as business administration, public administration, or project management. Experience with program support, data analysis, or project management will be seen as a plus. The right person will pay close attention to details, be good at using tools for data analysis, and be able to work well in a team setting.
Program Support Analyst Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Royal Canadian Mounted Police. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Royal Canadian Mounted Police|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Reference Number|| |
|Post Name||Program Support Analyst|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Ottawa (Ontario)|
|Salary||$72,171 to $77,758|
Program Support Analyst Jobs Salary
At the RCMP, a Program Support Analyst can make between $72,171 and $77,758 per year.
Who can apply:
- A high school diploma or an accepted alternative from the employer.
- Experience giving advice and direction on processes and/or procedures to both workers and clients.
- Experience keeping working ties with people inside or outside of the company.
How to apply:
- Go to the main website of the RCMP.
- Go to the “Job Openings” or “Career Opportunities” area.
- Find the ad for the Program Support Analyst program job.
- Read the job description to find out what the duties are and what skills are needed.
- To get to the application form, click the “Apply Now” or “Submit Application” button.
- Fill out the application form correctly in all of the required fields.
- Make a resume that shows how your education and experience are important.
- Include a cover letter if you want to explain why you want the job and why you are qualified for it.
Your resume and cover letter should be attached to the application form.
- Make sure that all of the information is correct and full.