RCMP Police Dispatchers Jobs : Royal Canadian Mounted Police has published a Notification for the recruitment of Police Dispatchers (Telecommunications Operator Trainee) Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 31 March 2023.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Police Dispatchers Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Royal Canadian Mounted Police. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Royal Canadian Mounted Police|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Police Dispatchers (Telecommunications Operator Trainee)|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Dartmouth (Nova Scotia)|
|Salary||$51,673 to $60,453 (Salary under review)|
|Last date for submission of application||31 March 2023|
Candidates who are going to fill the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Police Dispatchers opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Royal Canadian Mounted Police Police Dispatchers job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Royal Canadian Mounted Police Police Dispatchers Careers Qualification details below.
- A secondary school diploma or employer-approved alternatives
- English Essential
- Bilingual – Imperative (BBB/BBB, BBC/BBC, CBC/CBC)
- Ability to communicate effectively orally.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- Ability to recall details such as addresses, phone numbers and licence plates while performing other tasks.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Ability to read maps.
- Ability to type 43 w.p.m. with less than 5% error rate.
Police Dispatchers Slary
- $51,673 to $60,453 (Salary under review)
Who Can Apply
- Persons residing in Canada, and Canadian citizens and Permanent residents abroad.
- Preference will be given to veterans first and then to Canadian citizens and permanent residents, with the exception of a job located in Nunavut, where Nunavut Inuit will be appointed first.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification