RCMP Firearms Agent Jobs : Royal Canadian Mounted Police has published a Notification for the recruitment of Firearms Agent Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 15 May 2023.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Firearms Agent Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Royal Canadian Mounted Police. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Royal Canadian Mounted Police|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Firearms Agent|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Kamloops (British Columbia), Prince George (British Columbia), Summerland (British Columbia), Surrey (British Columbia), Victoria (British Columbia), St. John’s (Newfoundland and Labrador), Yellowknife (Northwest Territories), Whitehorse (Yukon)|
|Salary||$54,878 to $61,379|
|Last date for submission of application||15 May 2023|
Candidates who are going to fill the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Firearms Agent opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Royal Canadian Mounted Police Firearms Agent job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Royal Canadian Mounted Police Firearms Agent Careers Qualification details below.
- A secondary school diploma or employer-approved alternatives
- Experience interpreting and applying federal or provincial legislation or regulations
- Experience assisting individuals in a client service environment
- Experience conducting research and analyses
- Experience using a variety of software programs including Microsoft Word and Excel
RCMP Firearms Agent Salary
- $54,878 to $61,379
Who Can Apply
- Persons residing in Canada, and Canadian citizens and Permanent residents abroad
- Preference will be given to veterans first and then to Canadian citizens and permanent residents, with the exception of a job located in Nunavut, where Nunavut Inuit will be appointed first.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification
RCMP Firearms Agent Jobs, RCMP Firearms Agent Jobs