RCMP Administrative Coordinator Jobs : Royal Canadian Mounted Police has published a Notification for the recruitment of Administrative Coordinator Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 7 July 2023.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Administrative Coordinator Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Royal Canadian Mounted Police. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Royal Canadian Mounted Police|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Reference Number|| |
|Post Name||Administrative Coordinator|
|Job Location||Surrey (British Columbia)|
|Salary||$65,547 to $70,622|
|Last date for submission of application||7 July 2023|
Read : Cleaner Jobs in Parks Canada
Candidates who are going to fill the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Administrative Coordinator opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Royal Canadian Mounted Police Administrative Coordinator job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Royal Canadian Mounted Police Administrative Coordinator Careers Qualification details below.
A secondary school diploma or an acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Recent and significant experience providing accounting or financial support services in a full accounting cycle (e.g. budgeting, forecasting, invoices, expense claims, JVs, running reports, year-end).
- Significant experience providing administrative services, advice and guidance to managers or clients.
- Significant experience analyzing, interpreting, and applying financial management policy instruments or financial information.
- Significant experience using a financial management system (such as Team, SAP).
- Recent experience providing customer services.
- Recent and significant experience using EXCEL at an intermediate level (e.g. formulas, pivot tables).
RCMP Firearms Agent Salary
- $65,547 to $70,622
Who Can Apply
- Persons residing in Canada, and Canadian citizens and Permanent residents abroad
- Preference will be given to veterans first and then to Canadian citizens and permanent residents, with the exception of a job located in Nunavut, where Nunavut Inuit will be appointed first.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification
Administrative Coordinator Jobs, Administrative Coordinator Jobs, Administrative Coordinator Jobs