RCMP Telecommunications Operator Jobs. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) is looking for suitable people to join their Telecommunications Operator Program right now. This program gives you an exciting chance to join the RCMP’s media team and play a key role in keeping Canadians safe and helping law enforcement agencies across the country do their jobs.
For the Telecommunications Operator Program, candidates must have a high school diploma or a degree that is the same as a high school license. The ability to speak English is needed, and the ability to speak French is seen as a plus. Experience working in a customer service or call centre setting is a plus. Candidates should also be able to communicate well, stay calm under pressure, and pay close attention to details.
Compensation Advisor Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Royal Canadian Mounted Police. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Royal Canadian Mounted Police|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Reference Number|| |
|Post Name||Telecommunications Operator|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Ottawa (Ontario)|
|Salary||$51,673 to $66,496 (Salary Under Review – Tentative Maximum PO-TCO-01 of $72,630 and Maximum PO-TCO-02 of $79,890)|
RCMP Telecommunications Operator Jobs Salary
Candidates who do well in the Telecommunications Operator Program will get a good salary between $51,673 and $66,496 per year. They will also be able to get a full set of perks, such as health care, a pension, and money for vacations.
Who can apply:
Taking calls or sending out police cars
Experience giving advice or services to the public. Experience working in a place where you have to do more than one thing at once.
*Multitasking means doing more than one thing at the same time.
How to apply:
- You will have to answer screening questions to show how you meet the Essential Qualifications (education and all Essential Experiences).
- When answering the screening questions, it’s not enough to say that you meet the requirements or to list your current or past duties. Instead, you must give specific examples of jobs you have done and include important details to show WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, and HOW you got each qualification.
- Please tell us the following about each experience criterion:
1- Name of the group or department where the experience was gained;
2-Title of the job, group, and level, as well as the time period(s) in which you did the job (M-Y to M-Y);
3-Specific details of tasks or projects that show how the experience was gained (situation/challenge, tasks, action, and result).
- If you don’t give enough information in your answers to the screening questions to show that you meet the screening standards, your application will not go any further in this process. No one will ask candidates for information that isn’t full or might be missing.
- How to Break the Code and Join the Public Service…Before you apply, watch this!