Quantity Surveyor Jobs : Global Affairs Canada has published a Notification for the recruitment of Quantity Surveyor Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before last date
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Quantity Surveyor Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Global Affairs Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Global Affairs Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Quantity Surveyor|
|Job Location||Ottawa (Ontario)|
|Salary||$77,098 to $93,799|
Quantity Surveyor Jobs Essential Qualifications:
- Graduation with a degree or diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution with an acceptable specialization in Quantity Surveying or an acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience.
Registered with the Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (CIQS) and holding the certification of Professional Quantity Surveyor (PQS) or Construction Estimator Certified (CEC).
- Providing cost planning (including the elaboration of indicative to substantive cost estimate) and cost control for a minimum of two (2) real property construction projects.
- Providing cost planning advice to project teams (including project risk assessment) in delivery of real property construction projects to at least two (2) projects.
- Minimum of five (5) years of cost planning and estimating experience in real property construction projects
Quantity Surveyor Jobs Asset Qualifications:
- Be a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Hold the Gold Seal in Estimating (GSC) by the Canadian Construction Association
Experience in the development of construction projects outside Canada.
- Demonstrating integrity and respect
- Thinking things through
- Working effectively with others
- Showing initiative and being action-oriented
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to effectively communicate orally
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing
Quantity Surveyor Jobs Operational Requirements:
- Willingness and ability to work overtime occasionally.
- Willingness and ability to travel to construction sites outside Canada occasionally.
- Positions are located in the National Capital Region and require a hybrid work schedule.
Conditions of Employment:
- Secret Level Security Clearance.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification