Public Works Labourer Jobs. The Ville de Desbiens is looking for people to fill the job of Public Works Laborer in their Public Works Department. This job is an exciting chance to help keep the city’s infrastructure and public spaces in good shape and make them better.
To be considered for the job of Public Works Labourer, applicants don’t need to have a certain level of schooling. But it would help if you had worked in a similar job or in the public works area before. The Ville de Desbiens looks for people who can be counted on, are in good shape, and have a strong work attitude.
People who want to apply for the Public Works Labourer job should send in their application before last deta.
Public Works Labourer Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Municipal Government Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Ville de Desbiens. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Ville de Desbiens|
|Job Type||Municipal Government Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Permanent employment|
|Post Name||Public Works Labourer|
|Job Location||Desbiens, QC|
|Salary||25.52 hourly / 40 hours per week|
|Terms of employment||Permanent employment |
Public works labourer Jobs Salary
The Ville de Desbiens pays its Public Works Labourers an hourly wage of $25.52, which is a fair wage. This is a full-time job with a typical workday of 40 hours.
Who can apply:
- Must be known French language
- Educated in Other trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
How to apply:
- Read the job posting and find out everything you need to know about the role.
- Prepare your resume and make sure it shows off any applicable experience you’ve had with public works or manual labor.
- Write a short cover letter explaining why you want to be a Public Works Laborer and how committed you are to keeping the infrastructure of the town in good shape.
- Send your application by mail or in person to the Ville de Desbiens office.
- If you want to apply in person, go to the city office during normal work hours.
- Ask for an application form and fill it out with correct and current details.
- Your resume and cover letter should be attached to the application form.
- Check your application again to make sure that everything is correct and full.