Public Skating Attendant Jobs. The Public Skating Attendant programme is presently accepting applications through the Recreation, Cultural, and Facility Services Department. Here is a chance to join a growing division whose mission is to enrich people’s lives through recreational and cultural activities. As a Public Skating Attendant, it will be your responsibility to make sure that everyone who uses the rink has a good time. This programme has a September 6th, 2024 application deadline.
Public Skating Attendant Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for jobs in Cities and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of City of Ottawa. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
Rec, Cultural & Facility Services Dept.
|Job Type||Jobs by Cities|
|Post Name||Public Skating Attendant|
|Total Vacancy||1 or more|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$15.779 – $16.701 per hour (2023 rates of pay)|
|Job Type||Part-time, Permanent|
Public Skating Attendant Jobs Salary
The hourly wage for a Public Skating Attendant is between $15.779 and $16.701. The salary will be determined within this range based on the individual’s skills and experience.
Who can apply:
- Superb capacity for organisation and task juggling.
- Exhibited proficiency in critical thinking, decision making, and analysis.
- Capable of keeping tabs on things.
- Competence working both collaboratively and autonomously with little oversight.
- Competence in communicating with and helping customers.
- Proven capacity to steer others towards success.
- Possessing the ability to get along well with a wide variety of people.
- Familiarity with the company’s cash management policies and practises.
- Competent at handling competing priorities and competing demands.
- Exhibits independence, dependability, and adaptability.
- Possessing superior linguistic and social abilities.
- Work schedule requires flexibility (weekends, evenings, and days).
- You’ll need to carry the city-issued fanny pack, whistle, and jacket or vest.
How to apply:
- Check out what the Department of Recreation, Culture, and Facilities has to offer on their website.
- Check out the available positions by going to the Careers page.
- Find the advertisement for the Public Skating Attendant training programme.
- To read the full description and find out how to apply for the position, click on the link provided.
- Get your CV and cover letter ready to submit with your application.
- Make sure that your resume stands out by emphasising your education, experience, and any
- abilities you may have that are related to customer service or recreational facilities.
- Include in your cover letter how your interests and skills relate to those needed in the role of Public Skating Attendant.
- Please use the online application portal or the other application submission method outlined in the job offering to submit your application.
- Please upload your resume and cover letter into the appropriate fields.
- Make sure your programme is error-free and comprehensive by reviewing it thoroughly.
- Please have your application in before the deadline of September 6, 2024.