Protective Services Officer Jobs : Royal Canadian Mint has published a Notification for the recruitment of Protective Services Officer Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 2022-09-09.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Protective Services Officer Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Royal Canadian Mint. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Protective Services Officer|
|Job Location||Ottawa (Ontario)|
|Salary||$27.75 to $32.64 per hour|
|Last date for submission of application||2022-09-09|
Candidates who are going to fill the Royal Canadian Mint Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Protective Services Officer opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Royal Canadian Mint Protective Services Officer job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Royal Canadian Mint Protective Services Officer Careers Qualification details below.
- College Diploma in an area related to security or enforcement and/or, a combination of education and relevant work experience will be considered
- Valid First Aid and CPR certificate required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license in good standing
- Use of Force or Defensive Tactics experience considered an asset
- Possession and Acquisition License (PAL) Restricted & Non-Restricted is considered a strong asset, but not required
- One official language (English or French) is mandatory; bilingualism is considered an asset
- Extensive knowledge in security and emergency procedures
- Knowledge in accident prevention and safety, investigative techniques, crisis intervention, contingency planning and disaster planning
- Knowledge in threat and risk assessment and problem solving
- Knowledge in HAZMAT or industrial chemicals considered a strong asse
- Ability to conduct security surveys, threat and risk assessments, incident reports, develop and implement security and crime prevention programs and to co-ordinate the conduct of security and emergency awareness programs
- Ability to work independently and to work with others as a team
- High level of integrity
- Ability to motivate and maintain a positive work environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong willingness to learn
Protective Services Officer Salary
- $27.75 to $32.64 per hour
Who Can Apply
- Persons residing in Canada, and Canadian citizens and Permanent residents abroad.
- Preference will be given to veterans first and then to Canadian citizens and permanent residents, with the exception of a job located in Nunavut, where Nunavut Inuit will be appointed first.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification
Protective Services Officer Jobs, Protective Services Officer Jobs