Project Officer Jobs. The Correctional Service of Canada is looking for a hardworking person to become a Project Officer on their team. As a Project Officer, you’ll be in charge of managing and carrying out projects connected to public safety and corrections. This chance is for you if you are good at managing projects, pay close attention to details, and want to help the justice system.
Project Officers are in charge of planning, executing, and keeping an eye on projects. Candidates should have training and experience in project management and be able to work well in a jail setting.
Project Officer Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Correctional Service Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Correctional Service Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Project Officer – Two (2) Streams|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Ottawa (Ontario)|
|Salary||$72,171 to $77,758|
Project Officer, Finance and Procurement
IT professional services resource requests, utilization, and approval tracking are all part of the procurement process. Managing salaries, predicting the budget, and processing invoices are all aspects of finance.
Strategic Planning and Project Management for Project Officers
Strategic Planning – Creation of information management services’ strategic planning and reporting materials. Tracking and reviewing the gating artifacts for capital projects is part of project management.
Project Officer Jobs Salary
Candidates who do well will get a competitive salary between $72,171 and $77,758, based on their skills and experience.
Who can apply:
- A high school diploma or a combination of schooling, training, and/or experience that is good enough.
- experience gathering and studying data from different sources to make summaries, approval documents, or reports for management (such as forecasting, reporting on deliverables/projects, etc.).
- experience working with people who matter.
- experience offering support services in a client service setting, such as planning, procurement, finance, or project management.
How to apply:
- Visit the main website for the Correctional Service of Canada.
- Find the list of Project Officer programs and look over the application information carefully.
- Follow the application steps carefully to fill out the necessary forms.
- Make sure your application has all the skills and information that are needed.