Programmer Analyst Jobs. This is your opportunity to join the Office of the Auditor General of Canada’s prestigious Programmer Analyst program. This position is ideal for you if you are enthusiastic about utilizing your programming skills to support crucial operations.
As a Programmer Analyst, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining software solutions that contribute to the Auditor General’s office’s efficient operations.
The remuneration range reflects the Office of the Auditor General’s recognition of the significance of programmer analysts to the maintenance of efficient technological processes.
Starting with hiring, the OAG strives for an inclusive and barrier-free workplace. Use the contact information below to request unique accommodation at any evaluation phase. All accommodation information is confidential.
Unless requested by the candidate, this process will be communicated via email. The candidate must verify and update all contact information.
The OAG may keep a certain number of candidates who best fulfill the job’s requirements.
The asset qualifications can be invoked at any time during the selection process, including screening.
The OAG is a separate federal public service employer under Schedule V of the Financial Administration Act.
Programmer Analyst Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Office of the Auditor General of Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Programmer Analyst|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Salary||$76,175 to $93,250|
Programmer Analyst Jobs Salary
The program provides competitive salaries between $76,175 and $93,250.
Who can apply:
- Successful completion of a two-year study in computer science, IT, information management, or another field related to the job from a recognized post-secondary school, or an acceptable mix of education, training, and experience.
- Recent experience working in an IT or information management setting and helping to build, configure, provide technical support for, or maintain applications, systems, or databases.
- Experience making apps and websites, as well as with the Angular framework and updates
Virtualization and hypervisors know-how
- Having knowledge of object-oriented code, design, and ideas
- Knowledge of how to create and think about programming for mobile apps
- Experience with or understanding of Microsoft Visual Studio, which is a set of development tools for Windows.
- Installing and combining complicated hardware or software systems is a plus.
How to apply:
- Visit the Auditor General of Canada to find out how to apply.
- Learn what the program is for and who can join.
- Update your resume and get the papers you need together.
- Fill out the application form online.