Program Assistant Jobs. The Program Assistant program is being offered by the Canada Council for the Arts to anyone who is interested. As a Program Assistant, you’ll be an important part of making sure that arts and culture projects all over the country go smoothly. This chance is for you if you love the arts, are good at organizing things, and want to make a difference in Canada’s cultural scene.
Program Assistants are very important to the arts community because of what they do. Candidates should have the skills needed for the job and be committed to supporting arts and culture.
Under the direct supervision of the program manager, administrative coordinator, or manager, the program assistant does a variety of administrative support tasks, such as preparing and coordinating papers, reports, and financial data to help with the grant delivery process.
You will, as the Program Assistant:
Help organize, carry out, and write up the assessment process in line with the policies.
Organize how webinars, groups, and meetings will be run.
Answer basic questions or send people in the right direction.
Do other tasks that are similar.
Program Assistant Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Canada Council for the Arts. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Canada Council for the Arts|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Social Media Coordinator|
|Job Location||Hybrid (telework with onsite expectations in Ottawa)|
|Salary||$53,533 – $62,482|
Program Assistant Jobs Salary
Candidates who do well can expect a reasonable salary between $53,533 and $62,482, depending on their skills and experience.
Who can apply:
- You need a high school diploma and some specialized training that is linked to the job duties.
- Two (2) years of work experience in administration or as a secretary.
- Able to use current office tools, software, and equipment.
- Being able to work with various deadlines that are very strict.
- Strong initiative, good sense, the ability to set priorities, and organization skills.
- High level of correctness and attention to detail.
- Excellent skills at keeping track of time and running a business.
How to apply:
- Visit the page for the Canada Council for the Arts.
- Find the listing for the Program Assistant program and look over the application information carefully.
- Follow the steps for how to apply.
- Follow the instructions to fill out the application.